White Spot Dobby Cotton
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
This white spot dobby cotton fabric is a beautiful, lightweight fabric. Cotton is extremely versatile and comfortable to wear making it ideal for blouses or summer skirts and dresses. The delicate, spot textured cotton has an elegant drape which works perfectly on a wide range of dressmaking patterns. It’s soft and not very slippery, so is a great fabric for beginners as well as advanced sewers. Garments made from this material will probably need a lining – you know how see-through white gets!
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 135cm
- Weight: 75GSM
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have a little stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.