Pale Pink Twill Weave Cotton
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
This Pale Pink Twill Weave Cotton is a beautiful, pale, neutral shade. The twill weave makes the material quite heavyweight and hardwearing with similar properties to denim. It’s the perfect fabric for trousers and would make a stunning pinafore dress or dungarees. It depends what you’re making, however normally this fabric doesn’t need a lining.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 150cm
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Twill Weave, it’ll have a little stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- This material should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Never ever bleach.