Mustard Woven Linen Fabric
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
Textured, woven, enzyme washed linen in a deep mustard colour. Beautiful for dresses and shirts! It's perfect for our ELLIE DRESS, LUCY DRESS, GEMMA SHIRT or try with THE LOUNGEWEAR EDIT. Linen is a gorgeous fibre to wear, naturally absorbent and breathable. It's comfortable and versatile and easy to sew - the perfect fabric for beginners.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 136cm
- Weight: 230gsm
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have a little stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Linen should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Don’t bleach, it’ll just ruin that beautiful colour.