Mustard Cotton Double Gauze
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
Mustard cotton double gauze is a beautiful, lightweight fabric. It’s airy feel has a soft handle and drape making it perfect for dresses, tunics and blouses. Cotton is a natural fibre making it strong and versatile and suitable for both beginners and more advanced dressmakers. The mustard colour is bold and striking and perfectly on trend this season. Double gauze cotton has a translucent appearance, however you can always add a lining for more opacity.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 135cm
- Weight: 120GSM
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.