Make a Silver Ring with Ishbel Watson
Silver Jewellery Workshop
Make a Silver Ring completely from scratch in just two & a half hours!!
You will learn some fundamental jewellery making techniques such as soldering, forming and texturing. This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and you will get to take your shiny new ring home with you on the day!
Ishbel Watson is a jewellery designer and maker with over 10 years experience. After choosing from a selection of sample rings, she will guide you step by step throughout the whole exciting process until you’ve made your very own piece of hand-crafted silver jewellery.
We will be working in a workshop environment so please wear comfortable clothes that you won’t mind if they get a little dirty! All tools and silver are provided.
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask or visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.