Grey and Ivory Ikat
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
This Grey and Ivory Ikat Fabric has a bold, distinctive design. Grey and ivory perfectly complement each other in this almost geometric pattern. On soft, crisp cotton this fabric is perfect for summer, whether it’s on a striking shirt or blouse, a lightweight tunic or patterned dress. The dramatic, statement pattern is toned down by the tonal colours making it an extremely wearable material. Made from 100% cotton, it’s naturally breathable and comfortable to wear, but also easy to work with. Due to the pale, ivory colour, we’d recommend a lining on this to give it a little more opacity.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 110cm – it’s quite a narrow one so remember to budget in a little more meterage.
- Weight: 120GSM
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.