Feather Print Cotton Poplin
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
In beautiful muted blues scrolling feathers interlink on our Feather Print Cotton Poplin. In crisp, smooth cotton, it’s an extremely versatile material to use and simple to sew making it great for both beginners and more advanced sewers. The stunning tonal print is easy to match and wearable with a range of colours making it the perfect way to bring pattern into your wardrobe. We love it on a wraparound skirt, all over print dress or statement shirt.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 112cm – it’s quite a narrow one so remember to budget in a little more meterage.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.