Regular price £4.00
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
Black Polyester Crepe Fabric makes a great addition to your collection. It has amazing versatility and can be used for a range of garments – think lightweight culottes, flowing dresses, slouchy blouses and draped skirts. Its surface is smooth a crisp with a slight softness. With a beautiful drape and handle, it has a more luxurious feel and appearance. It has a slight shine but an overall matt finish making it the perfect material for both day and night and ideal for all of your staple garments. Depending on what you’re making, the lightweight feel of this fabric means you may need to pair it with a lining.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 150cm
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Polyester should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Iron on a low temperature or use a cloth to protect it and prevent melting.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.
Other Bits and Bobs
We try and take the best photos we can of fabrics, however colours may vary slightly. If you need any help choosing fabric or would like to request a swatch, just get in touch.