Charcoal Cotton Double Gauze
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
Charcoal cotton double gauze is a beautiful, lightweight fabric. It’s airy feel has a soft handle and drape making it perfect for dresses, tunics and blouses. Cotton is a natural fibre making it strong and versatile and suitable for both beginners and more advanced dressmakers. The charcoal colour is stunning deep tone which is a great staple for your wardrobe matching most pieces. Double gauze cotton has a translucent appearance, however you can always add a lining for more opacity.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 135cm
- Weight: 120GSM
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.