Blue and White Seersucker
This fabric is in pre-cut lengths.
Textured blue and white woven seersucker makes for a beautiful summer fabric. Its lightweight, airy feel makes it an ideal choice for those warmer months, however the timeless checked pattern gives it great year round appeal. Made from 100% cotton, it’s naturally breathable and comfortable to wear, but also easy to work with. We love it on cropped tops and blouses and button up dresses
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 135cm
- Weight: 120GSM
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.