Make Up Bag Workshop
Make your own Make Up Bag
Make your own make up/toiletries bag in our upcoming workshop.
This class is perfect for those who have done our BEGINNERS SEWING CLASS, but don't feel ready to do our DRESSMAKING FOR BEGINNERS WORKSHOP. It's great for anyone with a basic sewing knowledge but so far has simply stuck to straight lines!
We'll learn how to stitch a make up bag together and insert a zip using a different foot on the machine.
We'll then hand sew your bag to finish.
Small class sizes of up to 4 people ensure you get maximum guidance.
Classes are two hours long and all materials and equipment is provided.
Buy as a Gift
Buy as a Gift option allows you to purchase the class and receive a voucher. This can be gifted and allow your loved one to book the workshop on a date of their choosing!
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask and visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.