Knicker Making Workshop
Make your own Knickers
Make your own knickers in our upcoming workshop!
This class is perfect for those who have done our BEGINNERS SEWING CLASS or know basic sewing skills but want an introduction to jersey.
We'll learn how to stitch a pair of jersey knickers using a sewing machine and an overlocker.
Small class sizes of up to 4 people ensure you get maximum guidance.
Classes are two hours long and all materials and equipment is provided.
This workshop is also bookable as a private class for Hen Parties and Birthdays. Get in touch at email@example.com for more details.
Buy as a Gift
Buy as a Gift option allows you to purchase the class and receive a voucher. This can be gifted and allow your loved one to book the workshop on a date of their choosing!
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask and visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.