Navy and White Stripe Jersey - LAST PIECE, 1M LEFT
This fabric is in pre-cut lengths.
Timeless stripes are an essential in every sewing stash. Whether it’s for a throw on t-shirt, a comfy, jersey dress or a statement, stretch pencil skirt, this Navy and White Striped Fabric is the ideal material. Soft and comfortable, this jersey is easy to work with and has a good drape. It’s the perfect fabric for those go-to wardrobe classics that are always wearable all year round.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 150cm
- Composition: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Construction: Weft Knitted Single Jersey – Has great stretch from selvedge to selvedge.
Keeping it Fresh
- Cotton should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.