Twill Weave Mustard Viscose
This fabric is in pre-cut lengths. Please select from the below quantities.
Twill Weave Viscose fabric in a beautiful stunning mustard colour. It's a stunning fabric with beautiful drape and a great seasonless colour. The 100% viscose composition means it is subject to shrinkage, however just prewash before you sew and you should be fine! We love it on midi skirts and dresses - it would make a stunning Lucy Dress.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 140cm
- Weight: 140GSM
- Composition: 100% Viscose
- Construction: Twill Weave, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Viscose should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.