Make your own Dungarees
Sew Along - Make our Hayley Dungarees
In this class you’ll sew your own Hayley Dungarees! Oversized and slouchy, she'll soon become the comfiest piece in your wardrobe. To find out more about Hayley, take a look HERE.
We’ll show you how to:
- The basics of using an overlocker
- Sew buttonholes
- Sew a patch pocket
- Stitch a Hem
This pattern fits sizes 6-16.
A small class of up to 6 people allows us to give you full tuition.
You’ll need to provide...
The fabric and a matching thread. You will need 2.8m of material
We’ll provide buttons, the sewing machines, the pattern with instructions and the guidance.
You will receive the pattern prior to the class and will need to cut out your size and pieces in advance. If you need any guidance on this, pop into store or email us at email@example.com. Postage will be added at the checkout to cover shipping the pattern.
Class time may vary from class to class depending on number of participants. If you've booked a class and are no longer to attend, please let us know 2 weeks before.
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask or visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.