Macramé Plant Pot Holders Workshop
How to make a Macrame Plant Hanger
For complete beginners to macramé. We'll show you a couple of basic knots and teach you how to make a macramé plant holder.
All materials are provided including a range of coloured cords to choose from. We'll even give you a new little plant friend to sit in your pot holder once it's complete!
Class length is 2 hours long, however depending on class size you may finish sooner. If you finish before 2 hours, you have the option to buy more cord to make a second plant pot holder.
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask and visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.