Beginners Knitting Workshop
Knitting Class for Beginners
A class for complete beginners, you'll learn the basics behind knitting including:
- Casting On
- Casting Off
With these simple skills, you'll be armed with the knowledge you'll need to start knitting!
This class is two hours long and includes a set of knitting needles and a ball of yarn to take home so that you can practice the skill further in your own time.
All materials and equipment will be provided.
Workshops and COVID-19
To ensure that the workshops we run remain safe, we are taking a few precautions in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Workshop leader will wear a mask and visor.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout.
- We will lower the numbers to 4 people (maximum) per workshop. This will allow everyone to have their own table and social distancing is observed.
- A table service will be provided for food and drinks.
- Workspace will be sanitised between workshops.
We're doing everything we can to keep workshops as safe as possible and we ask you to follow the above guidelines. Through booking a session you are agreeing to observe these measures.
COVID-19 measures are subject to change based on up to date government guidelines.