Woven Speckled Cotton Blend
This fabric is in pre-cut lengths.
Pale grey with a black fleck running through it, this Woven Speckled Cotton Blend is a unique material. It has a slightly lustrous finish with a muted shine. This contrasts with the matt black speckle running across it in a delicate, random pattern. This fabric is quite stiff, however it would be great for a boxy top or tailored pair of shorts. This fabric is thick enough to wear without a lining, however it might be good to add one for comfort purposes.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 164cm
- Composition: 81% Cotton, 19% Nylon
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have a little stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- This material should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.