Navy Polyester Fabric
This fabric is in pre-cut lengths.
Navy Polyester Fabric is great staple fabric for your stash. It has a silky appearance and lightweight handle with a beautiful drape. The surface of the material has been abraded to give it an extremely soft texture. It’s a perfect fabric choice for lightweight blouses and shirts, draped skirts or delicate dresses. If it’s the first time you have used this fabric, please bear in mind it's very slippery making it a little more difficult to work with.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 150cm
- Weight: 135GSM
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Construction: Woven, it’ll have some stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- Polyester should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Iron on a low temperature or use a cloth to protect it and prevent melting.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.
Other Bits and Bobs
We try and take the best photos we can of fabrics, however colours may vary slightly. If you need any help choosing fabric or would like to request a swatch, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s keep in touchWe love seeing your makes, so take a snap of your finished garment and tag us on Instagram. You can find us @hello.workshop.
If Insta’s not your game, you can show us what you’ve made on Facebook or Pinterest too - all social links are at the bottom of the page.