Cream Twill Cotton Viscose
All fabric is priced per half metre, nevertheless if you buy more than this it will be cut as a continuous length.
In an elegant cream tone, this Twill Cotton Viscose is a dreamy addition to any sewing stash. The soft but slightly stiff twill weave has its distinctive diagonal lines running through it and has been given a slight brushed, textured finish. Its heavier weight makes it perfect for cigarette trousers, boxy shirts and button up skirts, while the soft feel and finish make it comfortable to wear. It’s thick enough to get away with not having a lining, however it would look great with one too.
The Practical Stuff
- Fabric Width on the Roll: 146cm
- Composition: 50% Cotton, 50% Viscose
- Construction: Twill Woven, it’ll have a little stretch on the bias however is generally quite stable.
Keeping it Fresh
- This fabric should be washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, however we’d strongly recommend laundering a swatch first to test.
- Wash with similar coloured fabrics to keep the colour looking sharper for longer.
- Pre-wash your material before cutting out to allow for any shrinkage.
- Do not bleach. Not ever.